Classical Ayurveda in the Bay Area
For 5,000 years, the mind-body science of Ayurveda has taught how diet, exercise, herbs, stress, relationships, thought patterns, sleep, and spiritual practices affect our lives and our health.
The science of Ayurveda recognizes causes and treatments for digestive issues, inflammatory conditions, anxiety, arthritis, infertility, allergies, and various chronic diseases.
Individualized sessions may include:
- Understanding the connection between food, digestion, and disease management
- Specialized body therapies, including massage
- Learning the role of the mind in managing pain and inflammation
- Herbal medicine recommendations
- Instruction on self-massage and body treatments
- Stress reduction practices
- Recipes and guidance on Ayurvedic eating